The 243 winways battling field is girded with Wilds, Free Spins, Average-High Volatility, an RTP (return to the player percentage) of 96.88%, plus the maximum payout per spin of 192 000 coins, this slot will make many everyday warriors’ hearts beat faster.
Check this game in the free DEMO version, right here on our page. No registration required.
Personal testers’ opinion about the Victorious slot
Ghost Pirates slot (2013) is a clone of the Classic Victorious slot (2011), but could never equal its popularity. Moreover, the Classic version of the Roman Empire slot has gone to cult status, so, it received its own boost version – Max – released in 2019. In this article, we will be only referring to the Classic Victorious slot.
- The prize pool of the Victorious slot machine is large because a huge number of players are loving it and keep on filling it continuously.
- According to us the best bets to use are those multiplied by 25 (0.25, 2.5, 25, and 250 CAD).
Note, that the Victorious slot machine tends to generate features and winnings in ‘waves’. Many Free Spins can be triggered in 200-500 spins, and many wins can be issued as well. But the next 2000 spins you can find yourself in a negative spiral downwards.
When you’re already in that losing streak and you don’t see a lot of action on the reels, it’s risky to raise the stakes and keep on spinning. Better cut your losses and return to this game another time.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
- Victorious was one of the first slots with 243 active winways, which was innovative back in 2011. Despite its mediocre graphics, it’s still a favourite of NetEnt fans and newbies to online slots playing with minimum bets. The gameplay wasn’t made optimally and apparently, the slot generates 5OAK with warriors’ pictures only on very rare occasions. On the other hand, it does trigger 5 Victorious symbols and Scatters relatively often. Most of the time the low-paid symbols (9, 10, J, Q, K, A) appear on the reels in various combinations, which is very expectable. But unlike other slots, Victorious triggers numerous times identical symbols and Scatters on reels 1, 2, 4, and 5. This gives the player the illusion that any moment now, the big win is coming, so he should keep spinning. Generally, the slot keeps the balance well, but only if there are the Free Spins involved.
- Without Free Spins, it is almost impossible to sustain a solid balance. That is why our suggestion is, that if in 100-150 spins you received a large payout from one bonus round – you should quit your session. If you get Free Spins and the results were not that great, don’t give up just yet. Usually, the next features will make up for your losses.
NetEnt declares the following probabilities
- The RTP of the slot is 96.9%. Of which: 66.5% in the usual spins and 30.4% in the Free Spins.
- The probability of any hit is 42.6% in the usual spins and 45.3% in the Free Spins.
- The probability of triggering the bonus round (3 or more scatter symbols) is 0.68%. The probability of re-trigger is 1.43%.
- The maximum winning in the usual spins with a bet of 1 coin per payline is 7500 coins and 22500 coins are during the bonus game. The total maximum winning prospect is 45 750 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus feature is statistically every 145th spin (0,69%). It can be a lot of retriggers during the “lucky” free spins feature. The multiplier during the feature is x3.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 42,62%. Here players will get a lot of winnings, but their size will be little.
- The distribution of the winnings is 67% in the usual spins and 33% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 401x. This is massive winning for a slot with 6,71 volatility.
- The average winning from the bonus was 50x. As you see, the free spins feature carries the maximum potential of winning.
- Volatility is 6.71 out of 20 (from average to high). The maximum potential of winning can be released during the free spins feature with several retriggers (with 4-5 scatters) or when top symbols will hit the double line with the wild symbol on top or bottom of 5 symbols.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5.56 out of 10. It is not the worst idea to complete bonus wagering requirements when the Victorious slot is hot or warm.
- RTP of 96.88% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- In short about the Free Spins: Land 3 Laurel wreaths (Scatters) in a row from left to right and you will be rewarded with 15 Free Spins. 4 will get you 20 Free Spins, and 5 even 50 Free Spins. During those Free Spins, all winnings are tripled!
- To increase the win potential, there is the Golden Eagle (Wild symbol), which will substitute for all symbols. Yes, all, even the Laurel wreath scatters. Their only limitation is that they can only appear on reels 2 and 4, also during the Free Spins.
- A lot of people recommend this slot for wagering the bonus money, but be cautious: there is a risk of losing around 100 bets in some series. You should be prepared to sacrifice a part of your balance here and maybe, leave some cash to play on more predictable slots. All in all, to have 250x-300x bets is advisable.
How to win at the Victorious slot machine? (Conclusion)
- We will start our ‘how to’ section again with the stipulation to try the slot in the free DEMO version, ahead of any real money game session.
- Victorious will be ‘hot’ most of the time because it’s still one of the most popular NetEnt slots.
- We believe multiples of 25: 0.25, 2.5, 25, and 250 CAD are most beneficial while playing with this machine.
- Winnings and features are often occurring in ‘waves’ at the Victorious slot machine. They can be triggered in a short period of time, or you can also have to wait for them for a long time. We reckon it’s wise to quit after you were rewarded 2 Free Spins bonus rounds in 100-150 spins. Unless these bonus rounds didn’t bring you big wins. Then we advise you to keep hanging on because most likely, the next bonus game will bring a larger payout.
- That’s why we recommend having a firm starting capital of 250-300 bets to back up your long-distance strategy.
- For the bonus hunters, our advice is similar – the slot may work well for you when it’s ‘hot’.