This article will highlight some casino cheating techniques and several professionals’ opinions (from pundit players) on how to Cheat in casinos and try to look at the facts from the cheater’s side. Fraudsters who manage to gain an advantage wrongfully and even outwit are one major tribulation since the beginning of online gambling existence. There are various ways to commit fraud and attempt to break into the system of an online operator.
Try our tips about cheating techniques at the following casino sites
Nowadays, playing at Canadian online casinos is as easy as shelling pears. It is enough to turn on your computer or smartphone, go to the gambling site, and you’re already in the game. Yet, it is not so easy to win money at a gambling establishment. Moreover, it is almost impossible to deceive the betting operator.
Assuming that if you learn how to make money using game scams, the money would flow to you like a river, or better yet, since there are many gambling sites on the internet, you can cheat dozens of them at once, please read our article and find out if it is even possible to cheat the gaming sites at all?
Below you can also learn about some popular casino cheating techniques.
At the end of this article, we will concentrate particularly on the online casino’s conditions for account verification and ID confirmation.
Classification of gamblers by the type of deceit
In this part of our review, we are attempting to put the punters who cheat into groups, regardless of the reason behind their actions:
|Cheating Techniques and their purpose observed by our team
| Multiple Account Creators
|| Receiving tons of NO DEPOSIT perks
| Bonus Hunters
|| Snooping for the best deals
| Group Conspirators
|| Plotting against the house or other players in cahoots
|| True criminal sharks – really after the money on your account. Con artists exploiting the private data/confidence of players
|| Skilled cyber pirates (doing damages not exclusively to your wallet)
| Money Launderers
|| Organized crime groups, keeping 2 sets of books A) paying to imposters – expenses to legalize money at casinos; B) for the clean amounts they pull out the betting sites
|| Cheating A) the casino and B) the bank – after really using and losing an amount- requesting a refund (reversal)
||Find glitches/failures/holdups and share the knowledge (+advice) with the gambling community
Multiple Account Generators
- Punters trying to win without placing an actual deposit. They aim for “no deposit” bonuses and try to sign up with a cosmic number of accounts, receiving unlimited amounts of “no deposit” spins.
- Punters, who do make the first deposit, but only chase the “first deposit” bonuses and attempt to replicate their account multiple times.
- Punters (some have already made gambling their profession), who are constantly tracking the trusted online operators with their generous promotions in the “sniff” of the best deals – aka “bonus hunters.” Keep in mind that not every slot is eligible for Bonus Wagering, and there is a formula for Chasing Bonuses!
- Gamblers conspire with each other to narrow the “randomness” of the outcome. Most often, in hand-held card games, sharing information that they hold, trying to win upon the house or the other players, as a couple, forming the so-called “casino collusion.” In other cases, they can machinate receiving and gambling with some free bonuses on the head account.
- Pretended players enter the betting operator system with the explicit intention of stealing credit and debit card information and passwords, aka “carders.” Those are the literal thieves, true criminals, picking out casinos with fast payments, for they have to act before the victim detects the loss on his account.
- Pretended players, who are not in the online gambling for the game, but trying to penetrate the system vulnerability with program/software interfering, aka “hackers.” Net Entertainment takes an extreme level of security protection measures, but gaming websites with an old or second-class software system could indeed become objected to hacker attacks.
- Pretended players, partaking in money dumping (chip laundry) – when criminals, who are willing to lose some money in the process of legalizing their illegal cash are paying to imposed players for rinsing. A hired by the criminals’ temp signs up and loses to an imposed player, who after his win returns the payout. This way, the whole cohort receives documents – good for the tax institution: money earned at an online casino. However collateral might seem here, the gambling operator’s role is facilitating this operation. It is questionable to “put this scam on the tab” of the Canadian gambling website or the player – either way, it is a way of deception at online casinos.
- Punters, faking chargebacks as a “friendly abuse form”- when an actual account holder first plays with some amount, and after losing it, reaches his bank and denies making that charge to the gambling site. Because some gambling operators are positioned overseas, there could be a few issues: 1- insufficient time to perform payment verification because of the time difference, 2- impossibility to check if the gambling establishment is legit, or 3 – error with EDI (electronic data interchange). However, most of these cases end up with the bank card company reversing the charge in question, dropping the loss on the gaming website. Essentially the player is conning both – and the casino, and the bank. Plus he is shifting the suspicion from himself by relocating the argument between the two business operators.
- TESTERS/RESEARCHERS – professionals who aim their actions toward machine probing and examining with analytical tools. With no bad intentions, this group put itself in a similar position as the player position. Still, the end target is identifying program errors and software glitches while working with them on the game features. These gambling experts are spreading their benevolent discoveries to all the players using online sites.
In some prior features, we underlined already the notion that, by definition, every online betting operator is a place of business. As such, (like every other business), it is also meant to bring profit. Nobody will launch and maintain an unprofitable Canadian online casino.
Last several years, gambling houses imposed stringent guidelines for their security protocols and are taking more actions to fight the offenders: relentlessly pinpointing cheaters, patching security system holes, and fixing software bugs.
On the other hand, players are creatively discovering newer and bolder ways to Cheat Online Casinos. It evolved into a long-lasting complex conflict in which both sides suffered.
Below you will find a proven method how to cheat in casinos – a true story (from yesteryear). This method had been popular among punters for a while when we decided to try it. It is not entirely honest, and by the way, no longer possible (the cheated gambling operators collapsed, and their partners got smarter)!
Select a gambling site with the biggest 1st Deposit Bonus
- As a first step, you should single out one casino which offers the biggest bonus on the first deposit. The wager requirements play no role, so ignore this condition. The essence is to gain the maximum free money with the highest percentage and the smallest risk for your wallet. We effortlessly trove a betting site that offers up to 600 CAD bonus with 150 % free money on your deposit.
- Next step – Account registration.
Place your real money Deposit
- After that, place the first real money deposit to obtain the maximum bonus. In our case – We had to put 400 CAD (600=400*150%). At this stage, we were ready to play with 1000 CAD. (1000=600 bonus + 400 deposit).
Verify your Account
- In the meantime, you should try to verify in advance your account to skip the hurdles of refusing the withdrawals. We were focused on Canadian gaming websites that have loose verification processes, or even don’t demand the full set of documents.
Pick High Volatility games and try them out in DEMO
- Key step – find an assorted group of games with high dispersion, and make a few tests in free mode. It is important to select slots with plentiful bonus rounds, free spin rounds, and multipliers. You should bypass the slots with the instant release – this will make sense in a moment.
Choose optimal bet/Stop before playing the Free Spins or other Bonus feature
- Start playing with average bets. The standard middle rate for 1000 CAD (which we have as a bankroll) is betting with 10-15 CAD. If you feel insecure, you can play even with a smaller rate bet – say, 5-7 CAD. You already probed the slot machines. Now try to steer away from the slots in a cold mood and keep playing. You have a direct aim – bonus games. (Spoiler alert – The configuration of some gambling software allows you to resume your games next time, even after you have closed the game. That was the “mother of all purposes”!) so, next time launch – will begin on the level you stopped with your bonus game.
Fertilize several machines and don’t pluck the harvest (FS)
- Did you catch the drift? You should move from one slot machine to the next, waiting to win a bonus round. Then close them one by one before the bonus spins begin. This way, you intentionally lose all your money (all the 1000 CAD in our case). Once you hit a rounded zero on your account balance (not even a penny left), go to your profile on the tab “My account” and cancel the bonus.
Cover up your deeds with a time-off
Make a sterile Deposit
- In the next step, you should try to keep camouflaged your bonus games. Check that you don’t have any automatically triggered these offers or some past bonus offers to remain (right now, you don’t want to have any wagering requirements on your winnings). Then deposit 100-200 CAD. This is a clean deposit amount with no strings attached.
Pick a dummy slot to shun all suspicion
- Start your second game series at the low rate, say 1 CAD on a totally new slot, where you don’t have a bonus game pending. On this new – “dummy slot,” you should try to gradually increase the rates, attempting to avoid the suspicions of the employees (who receive statistic sheets on every player, filtered on bets and winnings), so really – be careful and slow! If possible, the last few bets on the “dummy slot” can mirror the denomination, which you have stored in the pending bonus spins on your “winning slot.”
Play any of the fertilized slots
- When you stretched far enough (made 500-1000 spins), play one of the “winning slots,” which was frozen all this time at the moment of the bonus game. So, unfreeze a few “winning slots” like this, and your account balance will scale mountain high!
Unfreeze gradually not at once
- You should follow the advice to make a few game combinations on different slots and not to unfreeze your “winning slots” at once, so the stats do not accentuate your winnings.
Request withdrawal/Mission accomplished
- After every time your account reaches 1000- 2000 CAD, you should place a payment request. Once you obtain the money from your bank – you should think of your project as fully executed! Your revenue could be 5-10 thousand CAD in a normal month if you successfully maneuver a plot like this.
This technique of “micro-cheating” (it’s not a full-blown theft after all), on a relatively “small” casino scale, was discovered a few years back. But since then, gambling houses have changed their rules a lot. Severe penalties (including player disqualification and account deletion) have now been imposed for such techniques.
All the prohibition rules are publicized in the terms and conditions chapter for each particular Canadian online casino. In fact, at every constraint mentioned in the rules, you should look at it as a “once upon the possible way of cheating,” which now is definitely “off-limits.” So, here is what the wise man says: Observe, try out, juxtapose, and proceed!
Presently, many developers are building games to assure positive mathematical expectations.
If you play slots applying the positive mathematical expectation theory (high RTP: 97+%, low wagering requirements: 40x, 30x, 20x), you can secure small and stable wins today, hoping for higher profits maybe not right away but after a period of play.
The multi-accounts “no deposit” bonus rip-off
As logical actions against the players creating accounts in a “bulk,” the casinos were figuring out special addendums designed to work as a hindrance. The account verification process and ID confirmation were supposed to prevent some scammers from wrongfully using stolen or fabricated registration data.
Some Canadian casinos abolished these verification techniques as ineffective, but many countries still use them as a practical, fit, and effective demand for proof set documents. At the betting operators, the requirement for a face photo next to the ID card is operable and sufficient at this time.
One might think that deceiving casinos becomes impossible. Is it really?
Yes/No Honest ‘deceit’ at casinos
Interested in some effective ways to trick gambling operators?
Let’s consider the most famous online casino cheats techniques in detail:
1. Bonus Hunters/Bonus Enthusiasts
Yes! Admissible approach
- These are people who are only focused on using bonuses. The essence of the scheme is to find a dozen casinos that give free bonuses, register and get their free bonuses. Then the bonus fighter will try to reach a certain limit at which winnings are allowed to be withdrawn.
2. Accounts registration in multiple casinos
Yes! Admissible approach
- This is an excellent online casino hacks tool. Many online gambling platforms give bonuses to new clients. As a rule, such clubs require a scanned passport so that users cannot register multiple accounts. But it is not forbidden to find 100-200 different online casinos on the internet and sign up with as many as you want. You can take advantage of any of them by getting their reward for registration.
- There comes the perfect time to start the game. Since the gambler has free money, it is impossible to lose real funds. A player will likely win about 20% from these bonuses. It is possible to withdraw all the money and enjoy your victory.
3. Use the community knowledge and your own experience
Yes! Admissible approach
- An experienced player can use the following slick method (not entirely scam/cheat).
- Different games have various winning percentages. According to this technique, it is possible to try all games (in DEMO, or with small real cash amounts) and determine which game gives the maximum winning. You may think that this one needs a lot of money on balance. It is not so. The procedure is the following: place the first bet and keep track of all the changes you make, plus the slot behaviour in reaction to your modifications. Play a certain amount of credits per game and then write down your winnings/losses. Then move to the next game. When you have a significant list of games, compare how much money you have won. Choose the most profitable ones.
- You can always take the time and investigate further the reviews on our site, use our advice and implement variations of different techniques.
4. Using fake passports or fake IP
No! Inadmissible approach
- Sure, everyone has only one passport. You might think it is impossible to play as a hacker twice. But that is further than the truth. Scammers can just go to google pictures and can find directly on their browsers dozens of passport scans. Then they can download and register at a certain betting site once again! However, some gambling operators can identify the same IP address as ‘been used’. This issue can also be resolved easily. Just search and download an app or program that can change/bypass the IP address.
- Some cheaters can use the same online casino cheats when getting a welcome deposit bonus.
- But remember: sooner or later you will want to withdraw some money. Then your fake passport will not match your real e-wallet or bank details. So, your deception will then be exposed.
5. Hackers/Cyber data theft
No! Inadmissible approach
- By using malicious online casino cheat software, hackers can break the code and book a big win for themselves, or if the establishment has old security, then they can intervene with a poorly shielded web server and circumvent the SSL protocol. Of course, not everyone can do this. Moreover, this method is entirely illegal and can be punished criminally in almost all countries.
Let’s have a more precise look at certain games.
NOTE: The below techniques count only for playing at land-based (brick and mortar) casinos in Canada. They involve physical interactions, preparations and/or skills.
Cheating casino techniques – Ways to Cheat in Roulette
Because the status of one casino is often measured by the number of table games offered (specifically – roulette tables), we will start with online casino cheats practices at Canadian roulette. There are several techniques developed by scammers that are known to us:
- Wheel gaffing. This is the technique when the wheel is glued or loosened. Due to such actions, the desired numbers fall out more frequently.
- Sector targeting. In the case of applying physical force, the table or wheel tends to dip on one side. Thus, if someone wants to get the desired sector, it is enough to lean on the wheel or table.
- Top-hatting. This is a group technique. Two or more players should be engaged to fulfil this method. The essence is that one player should put the ball into the right sector. The second player should distract a dealer at that moment. The player can also be in cahoots with the dealer.
- Magnetic balls. Another widely known cheating casino technique in roulette – where a magnetic ball replaces the regular roulette ball. The fake one is then easy to operate via the magnet under the table.
- These methods only apply in a land-based casino. But if you want to play online, you can test your honest strategies here and play French, American and European Roulette for free on our site.
It should also be emphasized that in most cases the dealer acts together with the player. It is the dealer who can oversee and control the entire process.
So, the above-mentioned techniques explain that although it is difficult, it is conceivable to cheat at a table game – roulette in a real casino.
And we should make it clear that it is impossible (as far as we know) to cheat online roulette.
How to cheat online casino blackjack
The most well-known way to cheat at blackjack is by card counting. It has been illustrated in many movies. Yet it is not as simple as it seems. The player must dynamically track (count) all high and low-value cards in the deck. It is a complex calculation, used to define whether he or the dealer has the upper hand on the next turn.
Note that it is almost impossible to cheat at blackjack these days, as A) the casinos are constantly changing the decks, and B) most establishments prohibit this practice.
Cheating casino techniques – Ways to Cheat in Poker
There are also some online casino cheats in poker. These include:
- Bluffing. This is the action when 1 player lies about the value of his cards and the other punters can either call or accept his bluff. So to speak, the player pretends to have a higher combination than he has.
- Peeking. A childish deception – when 1 player tries to see another player’s cards.
- Sleight of hand. This technique is only relevant if the gambler is in cahoots with the dealer. In such cases, the dealer may leave additional cards behind or scatter them so that the player can peek.
All these casino poker cheat schemes are very plausible in theory. Still, it’s not easy to master them and go undiscovered while playing poker.