Tradition and innovation: distinctive features of Booming Games slots
- The variety of topics is pleasantly pleasing. The slots are aimed at players from many regions and are dedicated to Chinese, Latin American, fantasy and other topics. Not without fruit. Although the provider is carefully trying to beat it and make it more updated. It is worth noting that the original design often saves the day with annoying symbols.
- Games with three, five or custom reel numbers are available. Although the provider often uses the classic approach. The same goes for pay lines. Everything here is simple and straightforward.
- Most of the slots are endowed with various bonuses. The provider uses standard and innovative free spins modes, bonus rounds and special features. You can read more about some of the special options below.
- The Rotator function was created by the developers of the Booming Game company and has no analogues in the world. Thanks to it, new prize combinations are formed by rotating the playing field by 90 degrees. Quite a profitable option that can be used in free spins as well.
- In the game of chances, a standard approach is used – choosing one of two. But often the provider offers to choose not between cards, but between items. Nothing unusual, although almost all slots are endowed with a risk round.
- The average RTP is 96%. Although the range of theoretical return on bets to the player varies from 92% to 99.6%.
- Basically, the average volatility operates, although there are slots with low or high rates.
- Many slot machines have a fixed jackpot bonus. Usually, the maximum prize does not exceed 1000 total bets.
About the company
Booming Games was founded in 2014. The headquarters is based in the Isle of Man. The company has offices in Athens, London and Manila. The provider focuses on the Asian and European markets, supplying high-quality products.
The arsenal of games includes more than 50 titles and the list is constantly updated with new products. The main focus is on the creation of online slots. The developer also produces scratch cards with non-standard characteristics.
The company is licensed by reputable gambling commissions – Malta Gaming Authority (Malta), Spelinspektionen (Sweden), Spillemyndigheden (Denmark), Agenzia Dogane Monopoli (Greece) and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The random number generator is regularly tested by the independent Quinel laboratory.