As one of the veterans (in digital years) with its time-honoured reputation, today (in 2023) Microgaming (Games Global) is still keeping one of the top positions in the casino software industry.
Their drive to the top started with the genius launching of the first Online Casino (in 1994) when most people didn’t have Internet yet, passed through the first progressive jackpot slot game (in 1998) when nobody could’ve imagined a worldwide pooled jackpot, then hailing a few other industry milestones as the first comics/movie-branded slot (in 2005 Tomb Rider), first 100-pay lines slot (in 2008), and the introduction of the first virtual reality roulette (in 2016).
Ever since the development and publishing of their crowned Viper software in 2002, Microgaming software has experienced an exponential explosion as a gambling software and offers its partners and players a few new games every month.
Nowadays, Microgaming supplies casinos with software variations in all formats:
- live games
- mobile games.
However, their paramount product, which holds the fort, is the download casino software:
- present in more than 120 online casinos
- supporting 30 languages
- enabling more than 700 online games
- empowering 350 online video slots
- available in the 40 most popular poker rooms.
Following, you can see examples of the 4 variants of Microgaming’s best (in our opinion) slots currently on the market:
- Billion Dollar Gran
- Free Spirit Wheel Of Wealth
- Mega Moolah
- Lotsa Loot
- Major Millions
- King Cashalot
- Treasure Nile
- Immortal Romance
- Jekyll & Hyde
- Gold Factory
- Jungle Jim: El Dorado
- Frozen Diamonds
The reputation of the Microgaming online casinos is swinging from one extreme to the next.
- On the bright side Mega Moolah – has taken the reigns within the past few years, awarding record payouts of $ 20 million in 2019 and $ 21 million in 2018 (Guinness World Record).
- On the flip side, after some long and difficult lost battles, Microgaming completely vacated the US slot segment in 2010 – losing one of the most lucrative market positions in the gambling branch.
Well-deserved recognitions are hanging on Microgaming’s wall of fame as their latest project was awarded at the prestigious iGaming exhibition (in 2016) for VR Roulette using Oculus Rift technology, proving that the software giant is still one of the fewer superior gambling solutions providers and even ahead of its competitors from the top in some aspects.
Microgaming is one of the first software in the online casino industry; together with Playtech, they “showed fashion” in online gambling. They were in the first place for a very very long time; the classic slots were their distinctive feature.
Of course, nothing lasts forever, and new providers started coming to the top of the market. Some of the many were Net Entertainment, Aristocrat, Yggdrasil, etc. So, the developers of Microgaming had to do something different, and they started producing modern slots with more pay lines and many more different bonus features.
Advantages of Microgaming’s slots
- Some slots from Microgaming Canada have a unique feature in which Wild symbols are cloning the neighbour ones. Thus you need to complete a much higher payment combination.
- The new slots have a bonus feature where a random number of additional Wild symbols drop on the playing field; an example is the Jurassic Park slot.
- When two scatters drop on the screen, the player’s bet will be doubled.
- Three or more will trigger the free spins feature. For example, in Immortal Romance, Jurassic Park and Thunderstruck slots, the players are offered additional bonus features in the free spins. The more features you trigger, the higher chance to get a Mega-Win.
- One of the distinctive features is volatility; most slots have an average or high variance of winnings.
- The RTP of the new products isn’t affected by the cycle of the slot. The latest games have a long cycle, which gives punters a bigger opportunity to win bigger payment combinations. Older machines (such as Mermaid Millions) have a short cycle, which means the payments will be more often, but they’ll have less value.
- Micro slots are fully adapted to all mobile phones and tablets, including Windows and iOS. During the last few years, they started producing slots for VR.
- You can play all slots from Microgaming in practically any Canadian online casino (we suggest Fastpay) in demo mode or for real money.
Now we will mention the differences between Microgaming and other providers.
- The slots from Microgaming Canada do not have a lot of similarities in their behaviour when they are in demo mode and real money mode.
- As we said above, most slots have average or high volatility of winnings; thus, you will need a more significant reserve of bet balance (100-500 bets) to pass through the entire cycle. The higher the volatility, the less frequent the payment combinations are.
- The range in RTP is quite significant; you will find slots with an RTP of 88% (which is way too low), but you will also find slots with an RTP of 98.63%. We recommend you choose slots after testing them in demo mode.
- All slots with progressive jackpots have a lower RTP.
- If we have to compare them with Playtech, Microgaming slots are ahead, but slots from NetEnt are better.
- Perhaps you won’t see some providers in the best Canadian online casinos, but for sure, all the top gambling sites have Microgaming software.
The features of the Microgaming Software
Some of the old games of the company have plain graphics with zero modern 3D effects (Mega Moolah Isis). Others possess excellent 3D graphics (Legend of Olympus).
Microgaming Canada has enough slots to please everybody! Surely, we can assume that this top-tier game developer has umpteen game examples with enhanced graphics and animations, unified with perfect sound and extra smooth play.
Some of Microgaming’s classical slots seem outdated. The Mega Moolah looks simpler compared to some other modern slots of this or other networks. An exciting catalogue of branded slots is available, including Terminator 2, Jurassic Park, and Game of Thrones – accessible alongside Microgaming in-house and developed for Microgaming Canada partners’ content.
Stand-alone unique platform – designed for rapid deployment and seamless integration. The all-time company ambition is the supply immersive, powerful, and optimized solutions for all.
Most Microgaming games have long winning cycles, which means that the players could expect huge but rare winnings. Of course, there are “fast” games, but the main accent is on the long cycles.
The platform hosts the largest progressive jackpot network in the world. Wilds, multipliers, free spins, and customizable gamble features after winning spins, have some of the best examples of how any slot machine should be designed.
The newer creations of Microgaming developers, popular these days, are the slot machines with 243 payout lines (5- reels; 3 positions; win all ways) and these with 1024 payout lines (5- reels; 4 positions; win all ways).
RTP (return to player percentage) of Microgaming slot machines is in the range of 88% to 98.63%.
Most of the Microgaming slots with progressive jackpots have a low payout percentage.
The average value of the volatility of Microgaming slots free play cannot be considered as high.
Currently, Microgaming Canada is trying to refresh the table games market with exciting casino experiences by striking a contract for exclusive table games developed for Microgaming by Switch Studios – an independent game developer.
List of the Best Microgaming Slots at Online Casino Canada 2023
As one of the veterans (in digital years) with its time-honoured reputation, today (in 2023), the Microgaming company (Games Global) is striving to keep its high position in the casino software industry. Ever since the development and publishing of their crowned Viper software in 2002, Microgaming has experienced an exponential explosion as a gambling network power company offering its partners and players a few new games every month.
Till a few years ago, Microgaming was such a leading force that many considered them to have a monopoly on the casino market. Well, those days are gone. Some professionals, technical and business scientists, game pundits, and even punters evaluate the company now as “passé.”
Because other developers are superior on
- Intelligence, and
Every year we saw a dozen of Microgamings seasonal slots.
Best Microgaming Slots
During its 20 years of slot production, Microgaming Canada was never transparent and candid, nor did they publicly display details about their machines, so all the gathered data is based on theoretical elements and years-long testing to unravel the accurate characteristics. Our website comprises many of the hidden data of Microgaming slots free play: RTP, Volatility, Cycle length, Odds of triggering the bonus features, etc.
Below, you can find data for the top slots from Microgaming with a guiding table, sorting them according to the RTP (Return to player) index. If one slot has a higher RTP doesn’t mean that it is better than the others. Note that the RTP index is theoretical. The probability that RTP is expressing could be reached during the entire length of the game cycle due to the game constructed randomness in nature and design. A lot depends on the slot’s “mood.”
Mega-spin Break da Bank
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus is statistically, every 190th spin (0.53%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 22,17%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 78% in the usual spins and 22% in the bonus feature.
- Volatility is 18.9 out of 20 (very high).
- The cycle length is long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 1.05 out of 10.
- RTP of 95.43% doesn’t allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
- RTP: 96.49%
- The maximum win of 122,500 coins.
- The short cycle, low dispersion and high RTP allow you to obtain a positive expectation of winning. This is one of the best Microgaming slots.
- Play free at the Hot Ink slot without registration
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus is statistically, every 96th spin (1.04%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 47,49%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 72% in the main game and 28% in the bonus feature.
- Volatility is 5,36 out of 20 (average).
- The cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5.3 out of 10.
- RTP of 97.5% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
- Play free at the Extreme Heat slot without registration
Big Kahuna – Snakes & Ladders
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus is statistically, every 267th spin (0,37%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 17,62%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 83% in the main game and 17% in the bonus feature.
- Volatility is 5,14 out of 20 (average).
- The cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5.56 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.9% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
- Play free at the Big Kahuna – Snakes & Ladders slot without registration
- RTP: 96.49%
- It is a very simple and easy slot. The machine pays regularly and well.
- This game belongs to the series of “old” Microgaming slots. The cycle length is short, and the dispersion is low.
- Play Big Top for free
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,95%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 100% in the usual spins.
- Volatility is 2,38 out of 20 (low).
- The cycle length is short.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6.21 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.94% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a Canadian online casino.
- RTP: 96.74%
- It’s a cool Christmas-themed slot with 50 pay-lines and a decent return on bets.
- The frequency of triggering of the bonus is statistically, every 168th spin (0,59%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 32,56%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 76% in the main game and 24% in the bonus feature.
- Volatility is 5,59 out of 20 (average).
- The cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,60 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.65% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 129th spin (0,77%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 53,18%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 79% in the main game and 21% in the bonus feature.
- Volatility is 5,37 out of 20 (average).
- The cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5.79 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.29% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
- Play Kathmandu for free
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 149th spin (0,67%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 30,46%.
- The distribution of the winnings is 76% in the usual spins and 24% in the bonus feature.
- Volatility is 5,32 out of 20 (average).
- The cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,51 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,1% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
- Play Thunderstruck from Microgaming for free
Most Popular Microgaming Slots Free Play With High Volatility At Online Casinos In Canada
Well-deserved recognitions hang on Microgaming’s wall of fame as their latest project award at the prestigious iGaming exhibition (in 2016) for VR Roulette using Oculus Rift technology, proving that the Microgaming software giant is still one of the fewer superior gambling solutions providers.
Everybody is highly anticipating the announcement of the birth of the first VR slot. But, is it going to be delivered to the Microgaming Canada table? – Only the time will say.
With this column, we will accent on the most popular Microgaming slots with high variance, many of which have already been prized and admired by different generations for decades. Many slots by Microgaming have high volatility.
Remember: You need to be careful with such slots: high variance slots can bring massive winning, but at the same time, you can lose many times in a row. Chasing after your losses and expecting a big win around the corner will be the wrong game approach when playing high volatility slots.
Further down is our “players’ digest book “for the riskiest slots from Microgaming (in no particular order):
Fire Forge slot
- Fire Forge slot (2021) is 1 of only 11 projects that makes the Studio developer – StormCraft already one of the leading (regarding fame) Microgaming Partners.
- This fantastic 243 win ways slot comes with a solid RTP of 96.73%.
- There is an astronomical winning potential of 50000x the total bet that brings the creation of South Africa, La Lucia-based Studio, to legendary status.
- The Variances High, and the hit frequency is sufficient (at over 33%).
- The slot might not have astounding visuals, and the upper bet limit is just 5 CAD, but there are great chances of winning in 1 of the 3 (selectable) Free Spins features or 1 of the 3 (fixed) Jackpots.
- All 3 Free Spins options come with increasing Multipliers, and the Pick and Click Bonus (which rewards Minor/ Major/ Ultra – 5x/25x/200x – respectively) is highly intriguing.
Mayan Eagle slot
- Mayan Eagle slot (2020) is 1 of over 20 collaboration projects between Microgaming and the Estonia-based All41 Studios, which have been in partnership since its inception in 2018.
- This awesome game offers spinning via Nobleways mechanism employing without exaggeration 15 625 win ways.
- The slot with an ancient civilization theme comes with a respectable RTP of 96.32% and 13000x the total bet maximum potential.
- Unlike many other High Variancegames, this action-packed machine also comes with plenty of hits (at near 38%).
- The slot engages in a captivating Rolling Reels system, where Mystery symbols transformations enhance the excitement for high-paid opportunities.
- The game may fall short when it comes to the originality of the topic, and the highest bet is only 20 CAD. Still, here you have the outlook for a (re-trigger-able) Bonus of 12 Free Spins containing increasing (on each cascading wave) unlimited Multipliers, starting at 2x.
Joyful Joker MegaWays slot
- Joyful Joker MegaWays slot (2021) is also a joint effort of All41 Studios and Microgaming Company (1 of the 3 creations of this synergy).
- This time the Estonian Studio developer utilized the impressive optionality of up to 117649 winning chances provided by the MegaWays mechanics (under the license of the famous BTG trademark engine).
- The top-quality Joker slot comes with a considerable RTP of 96.25% and a superb winning potential of 23000x the total bet.
- High Volatility and sufficient hit frequency (of over 33%) have been embedded into the gameplay.
- As typical for the MultiWay slots, an extra (horizontal) line on top of the central reels has been lodged to generate additional opportunities.
- The slot appears to be lacking a compelling story, and the betting range is not that large (up to 20 CAD), but the visuals are still charming, and the features compensate for all shortcomings.
- Enthralling random Joker Spin feature with up to 10x Multiplier in the base game, up to 14 Free Spins (in 3 modes, depending on the starting Multiplier), and a Bonus Buy feature are implanted for maximum players satisfaction here.
Assassin Moon slot
- Assassin Moon slot (2020) is the most successful of the ‘HyperHold circle’ games, offered on Microgaming’s portal, creating Triple Edge (the USA – Florida-based Studio, founded in 2017).
- The slot enlists very well on all Canadian casino platforms – which definitely contributes to cementing Microgaming Company’s reputation, but it also makes this Studio developer one of the dominant (regarding prestige) partners.
- This superbly executed 25-liner slot comes with a variable RTP (between 96.08% and 96.33%, depending on the Booster). So, in addition to having a gorgeous heroine for a protagonist, the machine comes with the maximum magnetic prospect of 12500x the total bet.
- Endowed with High Variance and engaging features, this Assassin can render significant profits at each moment (in the base and bonus play) in near all sessions.
- 5 reels with the elegant diva’s full image hold the most significant game potential.
- Another hotshot of the slot is the HyperHold Bonus that provides 4 Jackpots – the biggest – the Mega Jackpot worth 5000x the total bet.
- To make the beauteous slot even more appealing, there is a re-triggerable Free Spins Bonus (containing Mega Blocks) and for the impulsive hotheads – a Win Booster feature.
Break da Bank Again MegaWays slot
- Break da Bank Again MegaWays slot (2021) is the 4th chapter of the legendary ‘cracking the vault’ series of games, which Microgaming has been launching since the original Break da Bank from 2008.
- This is an allied effort of GameBurger (the USA – Florida-based Studio, founded in 2019) and Microgaming Company, which presents very high on the world’s slots ranking.
- After the small number of pay lines embedded in the previous Break da Bank variants, the Studio developer exploited the stately functionality of up to 117649 winning occasions, provided by the MegaWays technology (as part of the license agreement with BTG trademark engine).
- When Da iron-framed vault door is open, you can profit from the incredible winning potential of 19560x the total bet.
- This first-class bank slot comes with a mutable RTP – 96.05% (by default), increasing to 96.70% (via the Bonus Buy system), High Volatility and adequate hit frequency (above 34%).
- As usual, for 1 MultiWay machine, the bank frame includes an extra (horizontal) line on top of the central reels, producing extra winning chances.
- Rolling Reels, Free Spins with Progressive Multiplier, and a Hot Mode promoting the humongous x20 beginning Multiplier are the other showstoppers at this slot.
Thunderstruck Wild Lightning slot
- Thunderstruck Wild Lightning slot (2021) is part 3 of the eponymous Microgaming’s Nordic saga: after the original Thunderstruck I (2004) and Thunderstruck II (2010).
- Chapter 3 was created by StormCraft Studios – an Indi South African partner of the parent Company – Microgaming, which joined this Network family in 2018 (1 of the 2 creations of this union, which find their place in this article.
- This 40-liner comes with a terrific winning prospect of 15000x the total bet attainable via the highest in-game Jackpot.
- Great design, impressive visuals and animations, plus a superb music playlist are just a few of the reasons to fall in love with this game.
- The others are the enthralling and profitable features: Link & Win Re-spin, Sticky Symbols, 5 modes of Free Spins, Wild-storm and Thor Multiplier Wild.
- The machine is built with an RTP of 96.10% (by default) and High Variance – offering increased risk, which is justified by the chance of striking a monstrous winning.
- With an individual number of rounds, starting with Multipliers and Wild reels, the special effects and setting for each FS mode will satisfy even the most critical bettors.
- Volatile slot (2019) is 1 of just 18 projects of the UK/ Gibraltar-based Golden Rock Studios (founded the same year) released on Microgaming’s platform with very High Volatility and the whopping topmost winning prospect of 25600x the total bet.
- One of two slots in our Top 10 article comes with a small number of pay lines – 10, and a respectable RTP of 96.10%.
- The machine offers supervolcano eruptions via the 3 types of Wilds: 1- Volcanic, 2- Exploding, and 3- Plural Exploding.
- The latter are collectively multiplied and contribute to the maximum capability of the Volatile: as the maximum number of Wilds per spin is 3, then the optimum implies 4x4x4=64 times Multiplier.
- Re-trigger-able Bonus from 10 Free Spins (triggered by the regular Wilds) comes with an extra: the slot promises guaranteed re-trigger if you win less than 20x the total bet.
- The Volatile online slot may seem plain (not piquant enough) design-wise, and even if not endowed with revolutionary features, it is worth your while and deserves its place in our column with its insane potentiality.
Shamrock Holmes MegaWays slot
- Shamrock Holmes MegaWays slot (2020) is another brainchild of the Estonian developer All41 Studios that Microgaming Company published to satisfy high-risk takers and MultiWay engine fans.
- This is the last of the 3 titles of this partnership, which we give the honour to be in our Top 10 High Volatility games on Microgaming’s Platform).
- Here the producer not only adopts the spectacular optionality of up to 117649 winning gateways provided by the MegaWays system (with BTG TM licence) but includes a new feature: the Magic Forest Re-spin with guaranteed MegaWays.
- This top-notch comical slot comes with a high default RTP of 96.44%, an excellent hit probability of near 34%, and a colossal winning potential of 28000x the total bet.
- Rolling Reels, High Volatility and an overall super high score of all technical attributes can make this machine favourite to even the most demanding spinner.
- A Bonus round of 10/12/14 Free Spins (plus a chance for extra spins) and Progressive Multiplier attached to the wins after each new cascade are planted into the gameplay, atoning for the not super original topic and the limited (up to 20 CAD) betting range.
Wolf Howl slot
- Wolf Howl slot (2020) is released by the Sweden-based JustForTheWin Studio (founded in 2016) with over 40 titles on Microgaming’s portal.
- It is a game by the solid partnership JFTW-MG, responsible for many magnificent slots (including a few for the Mega Moolah and WowPot Network Progressives).
- It is the second slot in our Top 10 article that is built with a small number of paylines – 10.
- This first-class wild animal slot comes with a fickle RTP – 96.15% (by default) enhanced to 96.42% (through the Bonus Buy option), High Volatility and tolerable hit frequency (near 23%).
- High-quality graphics, paired with a splendid soundtrack are constant design elements that we are used to from JFTW. Here too, despite missing a memorable topic, the game offers a decent concept and style.
- But what the game defiantly excels with is the features. 2 types of Wilds (regular and with Multipliers -x-Wilds), Scatter Adder, Scatters Upgrade, Bonus Buy feature and re-trigger-able Free Spins round with Multipliers.
- The maximum capacity is the most impressive element of this 10-liner. The developer promises over 25000x the total bet on a single spin possibility, which is highly tempting, although the upper bet limit of just 10 CAD can be deterring for the high-rollers.
Africa X Up slot
- Africa X Up slot (2021) is 1 of only 6 collective ventures between the Durban, South Africa-based Alchemy Gaming Studios (founded in 2018) and Microgaming Company.
- The Studio developer, which recently entered the Microgaming dynasty, already enrolled at the WowPot circle of games with the awesome Wheel of Wishes slot (2020).
- The tribal slot offers 243 win ways, amazing visuals and soundscape, creating an outstanding atmosphere for 1 incredible journey in the African wilderness.
- Besides the High Volatility and the substantial RTP of 96.37% (by default), the developer installed here a great maximum winning potential of 30000x the total bet.
- Collecting Scatters (X Up tokens) during the base game and using them in the upcoming Bonus round gave the name of the slot.
- Up to x25 Multiplier can be utilized in the Free Spins, which along with the Expanding Wilds (feature available throughout the entire session), are responsible for the lofty prospect.
- The icing on the cake is the Bonus Buy feature (available to players from Canada), which may be expensive, but used at the right time can help make your exploration truly fascinating.
Should you choose slots with high volatility?
- One thing is really undeniable – only with slots with high volatility, you can expect 5000x+ winning! Sure, the attraction of 5 wilds on 5000x+, for example, is enormous. But you should have all your bases covered – with a massive bankroll and with serious patience (before a big win, you can have 300-400-500 or more spins – empty or without bonus feature).
- So, with high variance online games, you will often get a low paytable, with ‘dead’ wilds and promises for more free spins ‘retrigger,’ which hardly ever happens!
But oh my, oh my – if you do get them, consider yourself bloody lucky!
Before starting to play a high volatility slot, If you go for a slot with high volatility, follow these steps:
- 1. Choosing the right casino
Microgaming’s high volatility slots show potential for huge winning. If you play one of them, safeguard yourself by checking in advance if that Canadian online casino is respectable and will pay out a huge amount of 5000x+, for example.
- 2. Trying the game for free
Performing your own tests at a selected slot in demo mode will help you understand and analyze the slot changes. Licensed slots are supposed to work equally in DEMO and REAL money mode.
- 3. Thoughtful stake selection
After becoming accustomed to the game, decide on your initial stake. It should be tailored to your balance. We advise picking a stake per single spin of at least 1/500 of your current balance. It will help you to get through the rounds until some bonus feature is triggered.
- 4. Stick to your original game strategy
Cautiously identify your bankroll and don’t place additional deposits above what you were planning to spend, calculating the amount you have lost. If your approach is to double your balance, then really stop at the point when you achieve double your money.
Slots with Highest RTP
As an avid online casino player, you most likely know that the heart of every casino is the choice of games of various themes created by the best software developers. One of the leading software developers, Microgaming has a high reputation and a huge assortment of such games for online casinos.
When considering which games to play, it is important to find the games with the highest return percentage (RTP). The software for the casino has proven itself well.
Hot Ink is a five-reel slot with 1024 ways to win on the theme of the centuries-old tradition of tattooing; the whole game takes place in a tattoo parlour. Hot Ink is the game with the highest RTP, which is 97.5%.
The game includes one of the best bonus features and has a retro look. The difference between this game and many others is that you can re-spin any reel to make a winning combination, paying an additional fee. With this simple feature, you greatly improve your chances of winning.
This five-reel with 27 pay lines online slot with a fun space theme comes with a fairly high RTP of 97.5%. The slot takes you to outer space for gambling space missions. Not only does the game have excellent graphics and suitable music, but it also comes with a handy bonus feature – a multiplier.
All winnings triggered on reels 1, 2, and 3 will be multiplied by premium multipliers with this function. To make your winnings even greater, you will collect additional multipliers each time the multiplier falls on reels 4 or 5. Casinos that use Microgaming soft have an excellent reputation.
In this five-reel slot with 25 pay lines, you will travel through life in the company of rich and famous people. The reels of the video slot will be filled with the most expensive things to remind you of what is at stake during this game.
Big Bad Wolf
Charming game on the theme of the fairy tale “Three Little Pigs” became incredibly popular several years after its release in 2013. The main character is the Big Evil Wolf, and it is for him that the player will have to cheer. The theoretical return percentage is impressive – 97.34%; the casino advantage is less than 3% and is 2.66%.
Game for adventure lovers in exotic countries. A machine gun world is built around a mysterious palace somewhere in an eastern country. The official RTP of Adventure Palace claimed by Microgaming is 97%.
The slot has 97% RTP and exciting bonus features like free spins and a super multiplier. This multiplier can grow from 2x to 5x during free spins, and you have a chance to win even more free spins during bonus games.
Mobile Friendliness of Microgaming
Microgaming Casino is a product for operators seeking immediate access to the best online gaming content available on desktop and mobile devices with no deposit bonuses.
A one-time installation provides access to all Microgaming Online Casinos products and games. Each configuration can be tailored to the individual needs of Canadian operators. Microgaming support Mobile casino is always ready to help in solving such problems.
Slot fans have Microgaming to thank for an extensive collection of slot titles, each one of them uniquely impressive in terms of graphics, animations, features, interface, and gameplay.