- One of the distinctive features of Push Gaming is the 3D graphics used in the slots. As soon as you start playing, you will see that the developers try their best to satisfy all players’ visual needs. Moreover, this provider uses all of the famous themes in the products; for example, you can play on fruit-themed slots, but you can also play on some very unusual topics. The provider tries to copy the PC games gameplay full of bonus features for a fascinating game time.
- Pay lines that are offered are diverse. The player can play on slots with ten pay lines (the least) all the way up to 1024. Most of them are limited to 100 coins bet per spin.
- The playing field is also another interesting aspect of the provider. There are even games where you can bet on two playing fields at the same time.
- The bonus features used by this provider are mostly standard; some of these are free spins or pick-and-click bonuses. The developer uses some innovative additional features, mainly Duplicate reels, Falling reels, or Linking wilds.
- We believe that almost all players will like the RTP (return to player percentage). The average RTP here is 96%, but some games have a higher RTP – more than 97%. Not many providers can offer you such percentages.
- Another factor that attracts players is the possibility to trigger a Mega-Big-Win in the bulk of the slots.
- Nowadays, Push Gaming has an excellent reputation in all Canadian online casinos and all over the world.
- The slots are written in HTML5 so that players will be able to play them anytime anywhere.
Disadvantages of the software
- Many players believe that the very first slots by Push Gaming are mostly taking your money. It will be challenging for the players to return the money in a day.
- Let’s say Fat Rabbit or Tiki Tumble, for example. The player can wait for the bonus features for a long time, and in the end, they will need to pay an insignificant amount of money.
- There are many slots from the provider with high volatility (variance). This isn’t a bad thing, but such games need a lot of money and experience because the cycle is very long, and it will take a lot of time to fulfill.
- The provider doesn’t have many slots in their portfolio other than the big providers in the industry like NetEnt and Microgaming.
History, achievement and safety at Push Gaming
Push Gaming was founded in 2010, and its main functionality was to transfer land-based slots (the most popular) to online casinos. Within the next three years, the company established a partnership with different casino industry names, such as Magic Dreams, Ace Gaming, Playtech, Microgaming, William Hill, etc.
It all changed in 2013 when the owners decided to start creating slots on their own. This year, they began to develop online casino games by using HTML5 technology.
The provider’s first product was on the market in 2015; it was called “Golden Farm.” Today, Push Gaming has more than 40 slots in its portfolio. Of course, the company always follows the safety of the game.
They get a licence from the Gambling Commission and Alreney for each slot. eCOGRA often checks the provider’s games to make sure everything is okay.