Tom Horn Gaming is formally a subsidiary of the Slovak company Meracrest Group SE. The developer is covered by not one but two reputable gaming commission licenses from the United Kingdom and Malta, respectively.
The software is validated by iTech Labs and GLI, independent testing labs that conduct regular quality assurance checks. The corporation is formally based in Malta; however, its headquarters are in Bratislava, Slovakia (Valletta). Offices for the developer are available in both Ukraine and the Czech Republic.
Features of Tom Horn Gaming slots
See what sets out Tom Horn Gaming’s software from the others.
- In the first place, customers aren’t usually given the option to customize the game’s number of paylines directly with the supplier. All slot machines have a certain number of paylines, usually between ten and twenty. Additional non-typical alternatives include 36, 81, and 243 permutations.
- The range of subject matter is enormous. The developer makes serious efforts to meet the requirements of every type of gambling fan. Slots with various themes, such as fruits, adventures, detectives, pirates, and more, are all available.
- You can’t wager more than 100 CAD on a slot machine, regardless of how many paylines you’re playing with.
- All winning combo multipliers work the same way. Infrequently you will find one of exceptional value, and often they come in regular sizes.
- The developer is ahead of the pack, though, because of the extras they’ve included. The slot machine typically comes with some sort of bonus attached to it. Multi-level bonus games and free spins are two examples, but wild symbols with additional features (multipliers for wins, expansion, respins, etc.) are also possible. The firm also avoids dealing with clones. All of the slot machines are unique.
- The volatility of slots ranges widely, from low to high. So some machines can pay out big money over a long distance, while others have a higher frequency of smaller payments.
- Every step is made as easy as can be using RTP. The developer isn’t the most giving around, but he’s also not miserly. After all, the potential payout for most slot machines is at around 96%.
Tom Horn Gaming is expected to have a bright future since the provider’s software possesses several desirable qualities for success in the industry. The slots are on par with those made by industry titans like NetEnt when it comes to visual and audio quality.
Additionally, We like the variety of games presented. Positive outcomes have been consistently seen over more than a decade of practice. Slot machines may have fancy visuals and a wide range of features, but they also come with a number of disadvantages.
Winner combination probabilities are low. The amount might be increased. In addition, low-paying combinations were common, and high-paying ones were issued only rarely.