Features of WorldMatch slot machines
- The provider has more than 160 slots in the arsenal, each of which has an interesting design, and is also necessarily endowed with additional functions.
- The developer always tries to diversify the software. That is why most of the slot machines are dedicated to original themes. Naturally, WorldMatch’s portfolio also includes fruit-themed slots.
- The provider prefers the standard number of drums, so there are almost always five of them. Slots with three reels are extremely rare, but there are still some. The number of pay lines in slots can be different. A striking feature is the ability to change the activity of the lines. The company rarely uses fixed lines.
- I would also like to note the presence of bonuses, which are almost always there. Basically, the developer uses a standard scheme – a random number of free spins with an additional multiplier for winning. There may also be a thematic bonus game.
- You won’t find gambling in this provider slots, but there are slot machines that are connected to the progressive jackpot network.
- Volatility is different, so you can find various options, but RTP in most cases is within 95-96%.
About the company
WorldMatch is the first European company to receive a Malta license. The developer regularly checks the software in independent laboratories around the world, such as Gaming Associates, Quinnell, NMI Metrology and RNG. All software is endowed with high-quality graphics and is also available on mobile and desktop devices. Today, the company’s products are known all over the world for their simple and straightforward gameplay.
Very often wins in WorldMatch slot machines are equal to or less than the stake. Although you can hit a pretty big jackpot. But still slots “give” extremely rarely. Don’t expect innovative bonuses. If you prefer software with the most simple functionality, then we recommend trying the developer’s slots. Perhaps the provider lacked the persistence and investment in advertising to become as popular as NetEnt.