An innovative approach to slots
Many developers are wary of a large number of bonuses in slots and do not seek to implement them. Often there are slot machines that offer a wide variety of innovative features, while the value of return to the player suffers. But all this is not about Leander Games.
- The company’s portfolio includes more than 200 titles of slot machines, among them each player will find a slot “in spirit” that meets all wishes. So, let’s start with topics – a choice from the most standard to action-packed. Slots are available on the theme of historical events, literary heroes, mythical creatures, and more.
- The main feature is the variety of bonuses in each slot. An additional function is necessarily present, represented by respins, multipliers for winnings, special symbols, and more. And the developer often uses two bonuses at once – free spins and a bonus round. With free spins, everything is as clear as possible, but bonus games are always devoted to the theme of the slot and consist of several levels in which you should choose items.
- Now about RTP. As you know, the pool is always split between bonuses and the main game. Quite often, the return is underestimated when the slot is crammed with all sorts of “bells and whistles”. But among the slots, Leander will not find ones that would have a return value below 95%.
- Most of the slots are also endowed with high volatility, although the maximum payouts are not impressive. High rollers may be left out as the developer doesn’t like to use high stakes.
- It should be noted that some of the slot machines are connected to the progressive jackpot network. It is played randomly, without any additional action.
- Gambling is not a feature that the developer prefers to use, so if you like to double your winnings in a round of odds, you will not find it here.
About the history of the company
The company is headquartered in Buenos Aires. The developer owes its popularity to profitable partnership agreements with giants of the gambling industry. Leander Games’ platform is unique in that it integrates well with other platforms. For example, Quickfire from Microgaming.
One of the most significant awards the provider has received is the eGR B2B Awards in 2013 – the Social Games Provider of the Year nomination. The company’s activities are regulated by respected commissions – the Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. Today, the provider is owned by Xterra Holdings Ltd., which is registered in Malta.
“The graphics and design can compete with many slots from leading developers. Although the quality of NetEnt or Yggdrasil still falls short. Fans of a colourful and exciting online casino game will appreciate the software provider’s worth, thanks to the numerous bonuses. But the payments are disappointing, you should not expect exorbitant amounts.
This is due to the high volatility and low odds for the prize combinations. Despite the fact that Leander Games is popular, you should be wary of the gameplay or have an impressive supply of bets. “