What is the difference between online slots?
- Among more than 150 online slots, you can find slot machines on a wide variety of topics – from fruit to the most unusual. Please note that most of the slot machines have been moved from land-based halls to virtual casinos. And this is a great opportunity to get a portion of gambling on your favourite slot without leaving the walls of your own home.
- The functionality of the products was influenced by the main trend – the movement of ground equipment online. That is why the number of pay lines varies from 5 to 50, and their activity can be changed. But keep in mind that it is extremely rare to select one line for a bet. Usually, the minimum number of active lines is 5.
- The range of bets is quite wide, although the cost of one coin is rarely large. When choosing a bet per spin, consider this fact.
- The multipliers for the prize combinations are nice. Indeed, often several symbols at once are capable of giving out large wins.
- With bonuses, everything is simple – the provider showed maximum restraint and conservatism. Some slots have no additional options at all, while others have the ability to activate free spins. Moreover, free spins are rarely endowed with any special functions. But still, there are games in which quite interesting options are involved in the free spins mode.
- The classic risk game is available on every slot machine. Everywhere the rules are similar – you need to choose between the colour or suit of the card. If you decide to guess the colour of the card, you can get a doubling of the last win. Those who ventured to choose the suit of the face-down card, get ready to receive the payout multiplied by x4. Do not forget that if you fail, you will lose your last win.
- The provider didn’t bother with RTP. We can safely say that almost all games have a 96% return. The minimum return on bets, which was encountered during the testing of the software, was 94.5%, and the maximum was 97%. Quite a good performance.
- The volatility in slot machines is completely different. You can find slots with low, medium or high volatility. This parameter is different everywhere. But there is a trend that shows that oneswith high volatility are capable of delivering big wins.
About the company
In 1999 Casino Technology became the first gambling software developer in Bulgaria. At that time, the company was producing land-based slots, including the Mega Jack series. It remains recognizable today.
After the rebranding, the company changed its name to CT Gaming and started developing software for online casinos. The provider’s offices operate in 15 countries around the world. The developer received several more licenses – Malta, Romania and Croatia.
It is worth noting separately the achievements of Casino Technology at world exhibitions, in which it regularly takes part. One of the most recent and significant awards was the Best Slot Provider from WhichBingo Awards 2019.
There is no point in listing all the awards, there are a lot of them. Many years of experience and recognition of the developer among operators of land-based and virtual gambling establishments speak for themselves.
“The first thing I want to say is that they trust Casino Technology. Despite the fact that old-school players will like the software more, newcomers to the world of gambling will also be satisfied. After all, the functionality of online slots is diverse.
Of course, the portfolio lacks some branded slot machines. which would be endowed with unique features. As for the opportunity to win, every slot behaves differently, it all depends on the volatility.
We put a solid four on virtual slot machines. Still, there are not enough bright bonuses, although there are some users who adhere to a different opinion. They believe that the lack of bonus features is a positive feature that allows you to win more. “