- Uncomplicated enchanting design
- Exciting Re-spin action with grid expand
- Free Spins with max extended grid
- High minimum bet
- Low max outlook for this variance
- No Multipliers or Jackpots
Offering colourful treats on every reel, this slot will make even the serious gamblers salivate for more candies from NetEnt’s store.
Rush to this 3125-ways video slot with Medium Volatility and relish the 5×5 (maximally extended) playing field, where fruity jelly beans promise in the long-distance 96.96% RTP, and the maximum sweetness reaching up to 481 200 sugar-coated coins (coincidingly), which calculated comes at 96240 CAD (if you play with the max stake of 100 CAD) or simplified: 962.40x the total bet.
Take a nibble at the sweets right here from our plate (site) in the gratis version of the slot.
Personal testers’ opinion about the Reel Rush slot
This goodies slot with crispy bright graphics and cheerful soundtrack seems such an exclusive machine that 3 years after the launch, the Swedish developer decided to clone it, releasing the ‘When Pigs Fly’ slot (in 2016).
We think this slot is best behaving with small stakes (up to 10 CAD). Commonly the mood of the game is obvious from the start. However, during an interval of 50-70 spins, if often delivering unwanted symbols on the 3rd reel, i.e. dropping candies which make no combination at all, that means the machine is ‘cold,’ and you better desert it.
- The bonus game is statistically triggered every 80th spin (1.25%), and 55% of the prize pool is reserved for payouts during the Free Spins. But there is the pitfall – if the bonus round is not triggered, you will be losing 40% of your bets.
- In the length of our sessions, the average winning from the bonus round was 46x total bets.
- In the base game, the probability of getting any hit (winning) is 28.20%.
- You should realize that if the slot is cold, staying for longer sessions is dangerous. Just cut your losses and move on. Unfortunately, the slot tends to drag out one losing streak after another.
If you are drawn to slots with similar gameplay, we recommend you try the Valley of Gods slot by Yggdrasil.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
- It is a matter of testing to like or dislike games with such a candy theme. The presence of a gun or explosion will not make one game more mature. On the other hand, some players rather have silly or nonchalant topics than weapons and battles.
- We think it is more important that the Reel Rush slot has good gameplay. During the base game, the slot keeps the balance just fair, with only now and then opening additional cells – creating additional ways to win. However, the other aspects are not that positive: unimpressive paytable, non-paying Wilds, no-retriggers, a limited amount of Free Spins, no multipliers, or other extras. It seems that Reel Rush is made to ‘eat,’ not to payout.
- The game also doesn’t have Scatters; just 5 winnings in a row will trigger the Free Spins feature. The frustrating part is that the machine often counts only till 4 and deprives you of the last winning, i.e. no bonus game.
- So after long and difficult waiting, finally the bonus game is launched. Unfortunately, this brings another disappointment – 80% of the bonus game delivers an average winning of 30x – 60x total bets. One might think during the Free Spins; the potential is huge- 3125 number of lines. Yes, in theory. According to NetEnt, one super or mega remarkable win is here very much possible. But in practice, the average value of the successful rounds is just about 100x total bets.
- Moreover, the Free Spins here happen in series (similar to many slots from this provider). We received 2-4 bonus rounds in a row during our testing and then one super long break. Therefore we don’t recommend this slot for playing with bonus money or with real money for long sessions- spin it about 100-150 times until you get the series of Free Spins.
NetEnt declares the following probabilities
- The theoretical RTP is 96.96%. It comprises payouts in the base spins (58.8%) and the Free Spins (38.2%).
- The probability of obtaining any win in the base game is 28.3% and in the bonus game is 70%.
- The probability of triggering the Free Spins (win 5 consecutive times) is 1.16%, which is twice more than the average value for games in NetEnt’s portfolio.
- The maximum payout that could be rendered in a single spin is: 10000 coins = 2000 CAD = 200x the total bet (base game), and is capped in the Bonus at 481200 coins=96240 CAD = 962.40x the total bet.
Hidden parameters of Reel Rush slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 80th spin (1,25%). This number is fitting Netent’s official declared data and is twice higher than the middle line of all Netent slots. Note that the free spins feature is triggered with “waves” here. Sometimes you will see 2-5 features in 200 spins, and then it can be 1000+ spins without any feature. Do not stick here if losing.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,20%. This number is slightly below the middle line. This number is collected from all line winnings. We do not have the probabilities data on each separated step.
- The distribution of the winnings is 45% in the main game and 55% in the bonus free spins feature. This number is duffers from the Netent’s official data (59/38).
- The maximum payout during the tests was 170x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 46x. Therefore, the free spins feature in Reel Rush carries a low potential of winning.
- Volatility is 6,06 out of 20 (average).
- The cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,71 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.96% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- Provider – NetEnt
- Payment lines – 45-3125
- Volatility – Average
- Hit rate – 28.30%
- Default range of bets – 0.50 to 100 CAD
- Playing field – 1/3/5/3/1 to 5х5
- The maximum winning is – 962.40x the total bet
- Bonuses – Wilds, Re-spins, Grid Extension, Winways increase, Free Spins
- Free Spins – Yes
- RTP – 96.96% – default (variable in some casinos)
How to win at the Reel Rush slot machine? (Conclusion)
We are convinced that NetEnt’s games do not change their behaviour after moving from DEMO mode to real money play. Because of this, you can always test the game in the free edition first and still get the true experience. Later you can decide to play or not with your own money.
- This slot often shows its mood from the start of the session.
- You will notice when it is hot – if it triggers a bonus round within the initial 50-70 spins.
- The machine is cold when reel 3 doesn’t deliver symbols to create winning formations. Then there is no point in hanging anymore. Within the first 100 spins, you should come up with the decision to stay or go.
- You need 200-250 bets starting capital, as a lower balance can disappear in the nick of time.
- Note also that the bonus rounds are triggered in waves. Reel Rush slot machine often produces 2-5 bonuses in 200 spins and a dry period of 1000+ spins without any bonus. Do not stick here if the losing rounds are stretched for too long.
- Bet only small – up to 10 CAD.
- The recommendations for the bonus hunters are alike – play only short sessions right after you checked the slot mood with free credits.