- Stunning graphics
- Captivating features in the base game
- Wild Multipliers in the base game and the Bonus
- Engaging FS with additional Symbols Collection feature
- Super popular and typically in a hot mood
- Lengthy waiting for the Bonus
Climbing up branch by branch, the boy finds himself in the land of the unfriendly two-headed giant. Outsmarting the giant, Jack was able to regain some of his family’s belongings, one of which was the goose that lays golden eggs.
Set in an enchanting forest, with the unforgettable charming elements of every childhood story – about the good and the bad, the cause and the effect, this naive lookalike at first glance slot is actually fully mature with numerous bonuses, rewards, and unforgettable adventures.
Jack and the Beanstalk is a game with elegant and crisp visuals, highly advanced and sophisticated graphics, a cheerful, uplifting tune (during Walking Wilds), and a chirping sunny day forest soundtrack, plus smooth and enticing gameplay.
And this is not all – the machine is brimful with lucrative features that have the potential to keep all slot fans (including firm gamblers) at the edge of their seats for hours.
This slot comes with High Volatility and a theoretical RTP of 96.28%. (Such value of the RTP allows obtaining positive mathematical expectations of winning in the casino.)
Try this marvellous slot now for free via the link on our page or sign up and play with real credits at one of our partners’ casinos.
Personal testers’ opinion about Jack and the Beanstalk Slot
Jack and the Beanstalk is one of our favourite slot machines. It has fantastic potential for winning during the Free Spins feature. The lucky ones who manage to survive to a bonus round with 4-5 harps – will be enjoying a super mega win (possibly 1000x+).
- Note that the slot is seldomly generating a good bonus – statistically, every 90th bonus feature holds a massive win.
- In testing with real money, one of our testers won almost 80,000 CAD with a bet of 24 CAD.
- We recommend betting with such mid-level bets of around 20 CAD, considering that they are optimal regarding the theory of prize pools.
- The bonus feature is statistically triggered in every 168th spin.
- During the bonus round, 23% of the prize pool is paid.
- While testing, our average winning in the bonus round amounted to 40x.
- Our maximum winning during tests was 1190x the total bet.
- The frequency of any hit during the usual spins was 34.50%.
Review and recommendations by the testing team
- Jack and the Beanstalk slot holds one of the highest positions in the rating of slots used/liked by players of all nationalities and is one popular choice for different age categories and different skill level gamblers.
- The game gained such popularity due to its bonus game potential and is preferred by low and high rollers. It can undoubtedly produce x1000 – x1200 win amount on any given session, and even that is not the limit.
- Despite its high variance and constant re-spins with wild symbols, it is not bad at keeping the balance; this makes it semi-suitable for games with bonus money (not so good but still) and fulfilling wagering requirements. In addition, it does not require a large bet balance.
- One minor point of this slot is that without triggering the Bonus round the base spinning can become boring after a while, even on a quick spin.
- It should also be said that getting a bonus round here can take a long time, and in half the cases it will result in small wins of 50x – 100x bets. But if you get Jack in heat, be ready for some real bonanza.
NetEnt declares the following probabilities
- The initial percentage of RTP is 96.3%. They are divided as 71.5% for the usual spins and 24.8% for the payments in bonus rounds.
- The probability of winning in the usual spins is 34.4%, and in bonus spins is 33.9%.
- The probability of getting free spins is 0.59% (statistically, every 170th spin).
- The maximum prize in the usual spins (per win line) is 30 000 coins, in bonus also spins 30 000 coins. Thus, the total winning is 600 000 coins.
Hidden parameters and settings of Jack and the Beanstalk Slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 168th spin (0.60%). This is on the middle line. Usually, players hear the sound before the feature is triggered.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 34.50%. This number is beyond the average because of the Walking Wilds bonus (during that feature, all re-spins are counted as one spin).
- The winning distribution is 77% in the base game and 23% in the bonus rounds. Thus, one well-paid Free Spins feature is (statistically) every 90th feature.
- The maximum payout during our teams’ practice sessions was 1190x. This is one very rich number for a NetEnt slot. Jack and the Beanstalk rarely hit such numbers, but the high multiplier is achievable.
- During testing, the average winning from the bonus was 40x. But sometimes, the payout can be only 1x-2x.
- The Volatility is 8.44 out of 20 (high). The slot has huge potential for big winning. If you sustain till the point of the game with the harps-level in the Free Spins feature and catch 3-4 of them, your reward could be remarkable.
- The cycle length of the game is long. Therefore, to grant you some massive winnings, the prize pool of the slot must be accumulated first, i.e. be prepared for many sessions.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4.02 out of 10. Walking Wilds do help in keeping the balance, but in a long distance, your capital will vanish. That makes the slot not a good choice for wagering.
- The RTP of 96.30%.
Three Scatter symbols – chests trigger 10 Free Spins with multiplier x3. In addition, gathering golden keys (coming on reel 5) during the Free Spins will provide extra rewards:
- If you collect 3 golden keys, you will receive stacked Wilds of 2 money bags.
- If you collect 6 golden keys, you will receive stacked Wilds of 3 golden gooses.
- If you collect 9 golden keys, you will receive expanding Wilds of golden harp/s.
This one extraordinary feature that defines the machine, and has become the slot of most indispensable quality. It is an exciting game extension that generates huge winning chances during the usual spins and during Free Spins.
It works like this: Once a Wild symbol is dropped anywhere on the reels, an immediate Re-spin is granted. During that Re-spin, the same Wild symbol walks to the next left reel participating in a new winning possibility.
Such Re-spins are continuing until the Wild symbol moves to the leftmost position on the screen and vanishes. If there are several Wild symbols during one spin, then the feature is active until all Wilds are strolled left and disappear off the screen. The presence of multiple Wilds at the same time creates the most profitable combinations naturally.
Millions of players around the world had already spun the beanstalks to the clouds. We recommend you to take a gamble and join (even only in a free version) the group of this NetEnt’s slot admirers. The treasure chest, Walking Wilds, and the triple key bonus function will help to increase your winnings.
The slot is extremely popular in all online lobbies, and although in a moment considered childish, it appeals to many (even serious gamblers). With its high entertainment suitable for any leisure time and also with its sizeable payments, this game can be appreciated by even the most uncompromising players.
- Provider – NetEnt
- Payment lines – 20 (fixed)
- Default range of bets – 0.20 to 100 CAD
- Volatility – High
- Hit rate – 34.43%
- Playing field – 5х3
- The maximum winning is – 3000x the total bet
- Bonuses – Wilds, Walking Wilds, Stacked Wilds, Expanding Wilds, Wild Multipliers, Wild Re-spins, Scatters, Free Spins
- Free Spins – Yes
- RTP – 96.28%
How to win at the Jack and the Beanstalk slot machine? (Conclusion)
- Be cautious with your capital and test the game in DEMO mode upfront.
- The game is not the best for completing the wagering requirements, so our comments are more negative than neutral.
- You can try Jack and the Beanstalk slot while playing with real credits, but first test the mood with 50-100 spins via minimum bets and then decide to try your luck some more (or not), with small to medium stakes, depending on the results.
- The recommended game strategy here is: to wait for a bonus feature as long as the slot holds the balance in the main game.
- If the slot doesn’t trigger a bonus and doesn’t hold the balance, you better leave it after 150-200 spins.
- Losing the balance in the main game is not an indicator that the bonus will come soon.
- If you reach the last stage of the Free Spins feature (with the harps) and the slot doesn’t give you big winning – you should finish your session and move to the next slot. However, if there is a situation when the slot triggers a lot of Free Spins with winnings around 10-25x – do just the same (stop playing here).
- It is recommended to pick 1/500 of your balance as the bet per single spin when you play at this or any other High Volatility slot. This way, you can last longer during the chain with blank spins.