Another dissimilarity is a few points in the theoretical RTP.
- Grand Spinn machine comes with an RTP of 96.19%, while the
- Grand Spinn Superpot machine comes with an RTP of 96.21%.
- The Volatility of both slots is High.
Grand Spinn slot by NetEnt is a revival of the classic fruit game modernized to comply with the high standards of today’s players. The game has a 3×3 layout but only 1 pay line and looks fashionable with its marvellous and crispy graphics, bright colours, and laid-back, jazzy soundtrack.
Despite the simple and corny at a first glance (theme-wise), the Swedish developers succeeded in turning the ‘old and irk-y’ fruits and ‘obsolete’ Bars and 7s into a stunning slot, far from being tacky.
With such a timeless topic and an accentuation on the falling of the symbols, this slot offers noteworthy gameplay elements such as the original Nudge feature and Multiplier Wild.
There are no Free Spins in the game concept, but because of the frequent Nudges, the missing Free Spins become actually unnoticed.
Keep in mind that this is a highly volatile game, and you can win up to 7040x your stake in the base game (achievable by a chain of Nudges with triple 7’s and the top Wild Multiplier of x8), and if you play at the maximum bet, you can compete for one of the (fixed) Jackpots with a size of up to 10 000x bets.
Feeling lucky today? Be sure to practice the slot in the DEMO mode on our page or to play for real at any Canadian online casino.
Bonus features at the Grand Spinn slot
How does it work?
To score, you will need to have a line from 3 identical symbols. The rows below and above the single pay line serve an important part in the game’s Nudge bonus feature.
Nudge bonus feature
When a win combination drops on the line, the Nudge feature is triggered. If the winning symbol is also present on the reel above, then the next scroll of the Nudge feature will fall down to the pay line. The reel will keep on scrolling down until a different than the winning symbol falls. The same process can be activated on reels 2 and 3 if there is also a winning symbol.
During the Nudge feature, you get a sense of fairness by observing the symbols that are about to scroll down.
There is also a special symbol – ‘arrow up.’ In case this symbol is present above the pay line while the Nudge feature is triggered, this will shift the Nudges scroll starting point from bottom to top one more time.
You can win x2, x4, and x8 Wild Multipliers when they randomly fall and serve as A) substituting for the other symbols on the win line, and B) boosting the payouts.
You can get 3 identical Jackpot rubies; then, you will be awarded the corresponding Jackpot. They are Mini (40x bets), Midi (200x bets) and Mega (10 000x bets) Jackpots. If you are a Jackpot seeker or if you want to experience unusual portions of nostalgic emotions with this machine, you are at the right address!
- Provider – NetEnt
- Payment lines – 1 (fixed)
- Default range of bets – 0.20 to 200 CAD
- Volatility – High
- Hit rate – 6.5%
- Playing field – 3х1
- The maximum winning is – 7040x the total bet (in the base spins), 10000x the total bet (from the Jackpot)
- Bonuses – Wilds, Wild Multipliers, Sticky Wilds, Nudges, 3 in-game (fixed) Jackpots
- Free Spins – No
- RTP – 96.19%
How to win at the Grand Spinn slot machine? (Conclusion)
- At the beginning of this paragraph, we underline the gravity of testing the game in DEMO mode beforehand (especially if it concerns a high volatility machine like this).
- We do not recommend the Grand Spinn slot for playing with bonus money and fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Like all the typical high variance games, this slot too is best suited to gamblers who enjoy taking risks and don’t mind seldom winning but in big bulk.
- It is sensible to start playing not with a small bankroll – funds of around 200 bets are advisable.
- The general guidance to play high volatility slots is the “Hit and Run” strategy – the clever maneuver after a big win is to visit another slot!
- There are no limitations imposed – anyone can win one or more of the 3 fixed Jackpots, so that’s a good thing.
- But with the Grand Spinn slot, you shouldn’t go ‘all in’ and deplete your bankroll immediately.
- We recommend this slot for playing with real money but first, test the slot with 50-100 spins with small bets and then come to a conclusion to try your luck some more (or not), with average stakes, depending on the results.