- Free Spins with multiplier
- Hold&Win type of bonus game
- x12 500 max win
- RTP ranges
Cursed Seas slot free play offers us 26 paylines spread over a five-reel, four-row playing field. You will have the opportunity to win 12,500 times your bet on this high-volatility game which has an RTP of 96.22%. The betting range you can make is quite wide, starting from 0.10 CAD up to 100 CAD.
The slot looks stunning, and the design is of an extremely high standard. The background looks like a painting by an artist, and the playing field is unique. The symbols on it look like they are from a sailor’s diary. We have symbols of both sailors and pirates, and when the Free Spins round begins, we see the ship moving across a map, and then the action takes place at the bottom of the sea with the wreck of a sunken ship in the background.
Features of Cursed Seas Slot
- Both the Wild symbol and the Cursed Chest sign may substitute for pay symbols to assist in boosting a player’s chances of winning.
- The appearance of the Cursed Chest causes the formation of a Cursed Area that extends from its own location to the very top of the grid. Having said that, this occurrence is only possible when at least one of the cursed positions will be engaged in a successful outcome. When it is opened, the Cursed Chest reveals a multiplier that ranges from x2 to x200, and this number is used as the reel multiplier. When more than one reel receives this upgrade, the multipliers are combined together, and the result is an increase in the value of any line winnings that include the relevant reel or reels.
- When you get three lantern Scatters, the Free Spins Bonus Round will begin, and you will get ten Free Spins as a reward. During the bonus round, the Chest will always open, and a Cursed Area will be generated. This area will stay stuck until the bonus round is over. Every chest’s multiplier is added to the overall win multiplier, and every victory in a cursed region receives a boost proportional to that increase. If you land two or more lantern Scatters during the same Free Spin, you will be awarded additional spins.
- The Dead Men Tell No Tales Bonus Game is triggered when you land four lantern Scatters in the main game, and you begin the bonus with three spins already accumulated in your count. During this hold-and-win type feature, the only symbols you may land are skulls or blank spaces. In addition to generating a cursed region in the same manner as the main game, cursed skull symbols increase the value of its multiplier to the multiplier that is located above the relevant reel.
- You will have three possible Bonus Buy options. You will be able to buy the Free Spins round for 100 times your bet. The Hold&Win bonus round at a price of 200 times your bet. You will also be able to increase your chances of hitting any of these rounds x5 by paying your bet x3.
Cursed Seas Slot Free Spins
The game can certainly be called interesting. The maximum prize of 12,500 times your bet sounds quite tempting and can certainly be reached during one of the two bonus rounds, but it will take a while to qualify for them, and it will cost you money. Qualifying for the game that resembles Hold&Win becomes a lot more difficult.
There you will have three tries to manage to hit a skull on the playing field that will give you a multiplier, so by accumulating a lot of multipliers and the amounts, you will get on the capped positions, and you can get a very big payout. Cursed Seas Slot is certainly worth your attention, as apart from enjoying the brilliant design, you will also be able to win a pretty good amount.