“Black Lagoon,” the story goes-is a paradise from which no one has ever returned. It is a question of risk and luck. Could that be the case for you: homecoming with maximum profits? Well, try and see. There are Wild substitutions, Spreading Wilds, Sticky Wilds, Free Spins, and Re-Spins, which can help you in the attempts to capture the Creature underwater.
The game has High Volatility with an initial RTP of 96.47%. The RTP allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino. If you want to know – one of the most preferred pages by experienced players is “How to win at Starburst slot”.
Personal testers’ opinion about Creature from the Black Lagoon slot (Review and recommendations from the testers’ team)
We established that there is a great winning potential during our test sessions during both: the base game and the bonus feature.
Regarding the base game:
Even though the slot seldom drops combinations, including top symbols, the Wilds appear with great consistency and successfully compensate, keeping the balance steady.
The slot gives a large number of additional Wilds on the Re-spins, this time with top symbols.
Our testing group recorded that during the first 100 spins, 9 times, Wild symbols combos were triggered, with a total win for a spin (incl. Re-spins) of more than 400x the bets. On average, each session, the usual spins plus Re-spins had awarded us between 200x and 300x the stake.
Regarding the bonus round:
We ascertained common situations where super and mega big winnings are given on the second or third step of the Free Spins feature. It is also possible to get a minimum x20 in the last level of the feature (after all levels are fully unravelled and 10 additional free spins are issued). The huge winning potential is also realized with the large number of Wilds-up to a full screen.
NetEnt announced the following probabilities
- Maximum winning: during the usual spins (on the pay line) is 7 500 coins; during free spins is 7 500 coins, simultaneous the slot can generate a winning of 200 000 coins.
- The total percentage of 96.5 RTP is divided as a 67.5% return during the usual spins and 29.1% during the bonus Free Spins feature.
- The probability of getting any hit is 27.9%.
- The probability of triggering the bonus Free Spins is 0.67% (i.e. every 149th spin).
The hidden parameters and settings of Creature from the Black Lagoon slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 139th spin (0.72%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,12%.
- The distribution of winnings is 72% during usual spins and 28% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 648x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 43x.
- Volatility is 8,86 out of 20 (high).
- The cycle length is long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 2,96 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.47% allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of winning at a Canadian online casino.
Slot’s symbols and features
- Creature from the Black Lagoon pays out for 3 or more matching symbols from left to right.
- The calm movie soundtrack plays in the background, and numerous original fragments from the horror film strip are used in the sublime moments, deepened by the theatrical orchestra piece and Dr. David Reed’s voice exclaiming, “Sitting out here, waiting for some monster to appear”!
- All five main characters from the movie appear as slot Symbols: Dr. Reed and his girlfriend Kay, Mark, Carl, and Lucas. Other minor paid symbols in the game are a hunting knife, binoculars, a vintage camera, and an oxygen supply tank.
- Free Spin symbols are obviously marked as such.
- There are 3 types of Wilds: base Wilds, Sticky Wilds, and Spreading Wilds.
- Unfortunately, Wilds are not paying symbols, nor is any multiplier attached to the wins. Only sticky Wilds are the guarantee for win progression and enlarging of your winning chances.
During the base game: Wilds can appear anywhere on the reels acting like Sticky Wilds remaining on the reels for the upcoming re-spin. If more Wilds drop during the Re-spins, more Re-spins are granted. The re-spin function ends when no more new Wilds are falling.
- The bonus round is triggered by getting 3 or more “Free Spin!” symbols anywhere on the reels.
- 3 symbols will reward 10 Free Spins
- 4 symbols will reward 15 Free Spins
- 5 symbols will reward 20 Free Spins
During the Free Spins: target frames can appear on the reels. Once you collect them and kill the monster, you will be granted Spreading Wilds or 10 additional Free Spins. Same as during the base game here, the Wilds remain sticky, but as you proceed to get closer to the monster’s death, the wild symbols will expand on the reels, and Re-spins will be granted. The more Wilds you land, the bigger the win.
- Provider – NetEnt
- Payment lines – 20 (fixed)
- Volatility – High
- Hit rate – 27.90%
- Default range of bets – 0.20 to 100 CAD
- Playing field – 5х3
- The maximum winning is – 750x the total bet
- Bonuses – Wilds, Scatters, Sticky Wild Re-spins, Spreading Wilds, (Multileveled) Free Spins
- Free Spins – Yes (plus possible re-trigger)
- RTP – 96.47%
How to win at Creature from the Black Lagoon slot? (Conclusion)
As usual, our first advice is to test the game in DEMO mode before starting to play for real money. We do not recommend this slot for playing with bonus money and fulfilling the wagering requirement.
Like all the typical high-variance games, this slot is best suited to gamblers who like to win rare but in huge size (Note: not in a single spin but in a total from the entire FS round). We recommend this game to real money players, but only if they have a large starting bankroll.
They can play with big bets. Players can theoretically get an amount thousands of times greater than the initial bet. The Creature from the Black Lagoon slot machine allows winning of 3750 CAD/7500 coins – on a single bet line. The machine performs best with average bets multiplied by 5. The minimum starting balance for a good session should be at least 200 total bets, while choosing the optimum stake for a spin should be as 1/200 from your balance.
- During Jack and the Beanstalk testing period, our tester won 75000 € at a stake of 25 €.
- The second tester, playing at Creature from the Black Lagoon, won more than 80000 € with a 150 € stake.
This proves the possibility of getting a huge win at a small bet, which is one of the most distinguished characteristics of NetEnt High Volatility games compared with those of other manufacturers and solidifies the favourable position of the player who chooses NetEnt casinos.