We – people – often find ourselves fascinated by spirits and vampires – creatures that subsist by feeding on the vital essence of the living. Those “undead” figures sometimes visit their loved ones and can cause mischief of blood and death paths wherever they pass with imperil harm and destruction.
The horror genre, quite popular for centuries, is already present in the theme of slot games as well. Dracula and the Vampire Slater are being portrayed not only in the literature, theatre, and films but lately successfully occupying the playfield of some casino games.
At volume 2, you will find enhanced images and figures, advanced graphics and background sound, amazing medieval playground design, a very good paytable and a variety of bonus features too.
The slot has Low Volatility with an initial RTP of 96.94%. The RTP allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of winning in the casino.
Personal testers’ opinion about Blood Suckers 2 slot (Review and recommendations from the testers’ team)
Thanks to the reputation of the previous chapter- Blood Suckers slot, volume 2 has gained immediate popularity. The game is categorized as an average dispersion game- i.e. probably the best option when playing with bonus money and fulfilling wagering requirements.
Throughout our game test period, we made the following observations:
The base game
During the base spins, are triggered mostly minimal winnings. Very rarely, during the base spins, the slot will give winnings with a higher value (30x-50x the bet).
The Bonus game
The Bonus features are triggered really often. During testing, the slot issued 7 bonuses in less than 200 spins, but it didn’t give a good win each time. The average value was about 20x the bet. The most successful bonus games are rewarded with winnings between 80x – 100x the bet.
The Free Spins
The Free Spins feature is classic spins with x3 multiplayer, with no further complexity. So, with a combination of top symbols, you can get a good win if you are lucky, but for the most part, the spins are almost the same as in the main game.
Unlike many other slots from NetEnt, bonus features here are triggered very often – without a long wait. Therefore, according to our test team, the very high rating of this slot is not entirely deserved. Most of the time, it gives bonus features with small winnings.
Hidden data and settings of Blood Suckers 2 slot (testing results)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus features (both of them) is statistically every 58th spin (1.73%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 40.61%.
- The distribution of winning is 58% during usual spins and 42% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 273x.
- The average winning from the bonus free spins feature was 24x.
- Volatility is 5,24 out of 20 (low).
- Cycle length is low to average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 6,72 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,94% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at a Canadian online casino.
Slot’s symbols and features
This slot is a perfect heir to the first chapter with its terrifying sombre plot, shadowy colours, sinister music, and murky whirlwind. The evil story here, too, is presented on a 5×3 grid with fixed 25 pay lines by an ensemble of game symbols: ornamented cards, Vampire characters, the golden Wild crown, blood rose symbol for Scatter and decorated bonus word for a Bonus game. For extra excitement, contribute:
The Random Feature
The lustful heroine Amelia- guards the left side of the playfield, taking random control with her forceful arbalest and arrows. She can fire an extra Scatter on the reels when you have only two of them triggering the free spin feature for you.
During the action of this heroin, the symbol that drops on the center reel will give additional 10-100 coins to win. Otherwise, if you trigger the bonus feature via three bonus icons, Amelia can add an extra symbol, boosting the win multiplier for the round.
The Free Spins
3 to 5 Scatter symbols will reward you with 10 blood rose-free spins. This action can be re-triggered by landing the same triggering configuration. A 3x multiplier is implemented here. So, by landing the jackpot in the free spins round, the game will reward 30000x the bet, rather than just 10000x, as in the base game.
The Hidden Treasure Bonus
This is a 5-level click bonus game that awards in more than just one way.
- You can trigger the round by landing 3 or more Bonus icons on consecutive reels left to right.
- You can trigger the round by landing 4 Bonus icons. This will grant you a win multiplier of 2x.
- You can trigger the round by landing 5 Bonus icons. This will grant you a win multiplier of 3x.
You will need to pick on various coffins and chests to reveal your wins. You can win either: 1-Instant prizes, 2-Scatters- for more Free Spins chances, or 3-Keys to unlock the next level for you. Demons will end the bonus round.
- Provider – NetEnt
- Payment lines – 25 (fixed)
- Volatility – Low
- Default range of bets – 0.25 to 250 CAD
- Playing field – 5х3
- The maximum winning is – 1298x the total bet
- Bonuses – Wilds, Scatters, Pick and Click (multileveled) Mini-game, Random Scatter Bonus, Free Spins with Multipliers
- Free Spins – Yes (plus possible re-trigger)
- RTP – 96.94%
How to win at the Blood Suckers 2 slot? (Conclusion)
- As usual, our first advice is to test the game in DEMO mode before starting to play for real money.
- We strongly recommend this slot if you attempt to play with bonus money and fulfill the wagering requirements accordingly.
- So, Blood Suckers 2 is a model slot for bonus hunters – but then again, there is never a “bullet-proof” plan to win all the time at any casino!
- We recommend this slot for players with real money as well.
- The slot machine does not require a huge bet balance reserve; it is advisable to have around 100-150 bets.
- However, we are not advising this slot for high-rolling. Instead, with this game, the highest satisfaction will receive players looking for a balance between the win frequency and the size of the payout.
- Due to the substantial value wins and relatively high win frequency, Blood Suckers 2 seems more related to high variance slots than to the medium volatility slots.
- The best way to “sink your teeth” into some fine “bloody” rewards is to play with minimum and medium bets!