- Ante Bet
- x10 000 max win
- Bonus Game
- RTP range
There will be ten paylines available on the Big Bass Bonanza Hold and Spinner slot free play, which has five reels that are three rows high. There is a maximum RTP of 96.07%, a top jackpot that may reach 10,000 times your bet, and the volatility of the game is high. The game allows wagers with a minimum of C$0.10 and a maximum of C$250, or C$375 with Ante bet activated.
Pragmatic Play is continuing to bet big on a sequel to the super successful fishing-related game Big Bass Bonanza Slot. Here again, all the action takes place underwater as the playing field is transparent, and we can see all the migrating fish. This time as symbols, we have not only fish but also fishing tackle and the low-paying royal symbols. Overall the slot looks great, and now we’ll take a look at its features in more detail.
Features of Big Bass Bonanza Hold and Spinner Slot
- The Fisherman, who is seen holding a large fish in his arms, is the Wild As soon as it falls on the reels, it becomes available to act as a replacement, but its employment is limited to standard combination wins.
- The Scatter will appear on all of the reels, and you will need between three and five of them to be visible in order to win anywhere from ten to twenty free games. When Wild symbols appear on the reels, all rewards awarded by the Fish Money symbols that are active at the moment are distributed among those Wild symbols. You may also collect Wilds, and if you obtain four of them, you’ll gain an additional four Free Spins added to your total. You will now get access to 10 more rounds, in addition to a larger multiplier that may be used for money rewards.
- The Money symbols may award you rewards ranging from 1x to 2,000x the bet, but in order to unlock the Hold & Spinner feature, you need to have at least three of them appear on the reels. You are given three chances to try again, during which you must collect as many Money symbols and rewards as possible.
- There are also Fish Money symbols, which are going to pay up to 10,000 times the stake, and they are collected by Wild symbols that are visible on the reels only during Free Spins in this game. Fish Money symbols may only be collected during Free Spins.
- In this slot game, players may choose to pay for one of two additional features. To get 3 to 5 Scatters or 3 to 5 Money symbols, you need to pay 100 times your wager.
Big Bass Bonanza Hold and Spinner Slot Free Spins
Honestly, the only thing that can bring us bigger payouts in the base game is the Wild symbol, but it appears very rarely, not to say that in over 300 spins, we made it appear only once. Without his participation, all the amounts written out by the users are meaningless. Instead, it appears quite often in the Free Spins round, and thanks to it, we manage to win extra spins.
The second bonus round, which is similar to the Hold&Win game, appeared quite often for us. In this version, you don’t have to fill the whole grid; only the previously won coins are left on it, and all the other spots remain empty after collecting the won ones, so the chance of not having any empty spins is much higher. Unfortunately, we couldn’t walk away with a profit from this game, but we think it has a lot of potentials, so don’t give it a second thought, give Big Bass Bonanza Hold and Spinner Slot a try.